Dog Friendly DIY Valentines

2/12/2014

Valentine’s Day is very much a human holiday, but we love including our pets in on the festive fun. I've put together two easy and pretty darn adorable DIYs that you can whip up for your pup in no time! 

First up, is our grain free Valentine's Day Cranberry Hearts. Packed with almonds, coconut, and cranberries, these treats are sure to win over your furry valentine. Coco could hardly sit still for the photos, she wanted to gobble them all up! For the recipe and more photos, check out our full post on Pretty Fluffy



Her new bow collar from Silly Buddy was the perfect accessory. Love their product line!



We can't leave out play time. Next up we have our No Sew Heart Toy. You'll be amazed that this toy is no-sew and it only takes about 20-30 minutes to put together. You can find our step by step tutorial and more photos over on Pretty Fluffy.

All Images © Chic Sprinkles
Coco watched me like a hawk while I knotted her toy. I think it made it extra special since she knew I was making it for her. She carries it with her all over the apartment and even uses it as a chin pillow. Yes, she love her naps, apparently.

I hope you enjoy our dog friendly DIYs and Happy Valentine's Day from Coco Bean and I! xoxo

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. I really love your blog Sarah, you're very inspiring and the pictures you take of mr Coco Bean are just wonderful, he's so funny and fluffy :3

    ReplyDelete