DIY: Holiday Dogg Donut Toy & Ginger Snap Treats

12/16/2013

Looking for easy homemade gifts? Last week on Pretty Fluffy we shared our simple DIY Doggy Donut Toy and festive PB & Ginger Snap Dog Treats. These are perfect budget friendly gifts for your dog friends this year. Not to mention they couldn't be easier to make! I know how busy the holidays get, but trust me, these take no time at all to make – and you'll be all set!

The doggy donut toy was inspired by my grandpa's quick thinking. When Coco was just a pup we went to my grandparents house for a visit. We didn’t have any toys with us to keep her busy and she quickly became bored. My grandpa, being the sweet man he is, went to his bedroom and came out with a sock. Within seconds he made her a donut and she didn’t put it down the rest of the visit. Six years later, out of all the toys in her bin, she still loves the simple sock donut. Thanks, grandpa!

Visit our post on Pretty Fluffy for the full tutorial on how to make your own sock donut toy AND download the beautiful free gift tags too! 


I recently discovered that Coco Bean is a fan of ginger, so I have concocted a healthy grain-free recipe just in time for the holidays. It includes not only ginger, but one of her favorite ingredients of all time, peanut butter. I call these little beauties PB & G-inger Snaps (see what I did there, PB & G? Clever right?). I am 100% positive your pooch will love this combination, especially since Bean sat in front of the oven the entire time because she couldn’t resist the smell.

To get the super easy to make recipe and more photos hop on over on the full Pretty Fluffy post

It's the holidays, get psyched!



All Images © Chic Sprinkles

You Might Also Like

0 comments