4/05/2012

Label Designs

4/05/2012
I was extremely flattered earlier this year when Heidi from Foodie Crush Magazine asked me to design the printable cookie labels for her and Two Peas & Their Pod's new ebook, Cookie Cravings. I have been a huge fan of Heidi's gorgeous food photography for some time now, so this was an honor for me. There are printable labels designed for every month of the year, and they are adorned with cute sayings like September's 'Dunk Me'. I have to say September's labels were my most favorite to design, they ended up reminding me of an indian summer. I do love me some chevron and warm days in autumn.

Cookie Cravings is now available for download and is jam packed with budget-friendly recipes from Maria Lichty and many other food bloggers. Plus every page is graced with the presence of Heidi's crisp and clean photography and compositions. Definitely a treat for those holidays and special occasions!


12 comments:

  1. This is so amazing, I wish I had time, time and more time to devour every word of all theses fantastic blogs, recipes, photos, and more! YOU are so talented!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. never really used the word "theses" before but maybe it's quite appropriate, teehee

      Delete
  2. Such a wonderful combo of talent. Congrats on being featured in the Cookie Cravings ebook :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you SO much for making the cookie tags! They are ALL amazing! You are the best!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're more than welcome, Maria! I very much enjoyed it, and the book turned out just wonderful!

      Delete
  4. Wow very cute and fun!

    ReplyDelete